$135.00 – $147.00
Coming Spring 2023
Currently not enrolling for Vital Connections
Vital Connections is a three-month virtual community for mothers of all kinds who crave an intentional space to connect with themselves and others around healing and/or homeopathy. It’s a container of curiosity where we come together to ask questions and cultivate awareness so that we can feel more empowered to strengthen our individual and collective vitality.
It’s for mothers who want to begin or continue revolutionizing healing for themselves and their families, for mothers who want to nourish their connection with themselves and others, and for mothers who refuse to do it alone.
I created Vital Connections because it’s the community I wish that I had a long time ago!
This space is for you if:
- You’re tired of feeling isolated in mothering or healing.
- You want to implement more sustainable, holistic, safe, and effective ways to nurture yourself and your healing.
- You crave new or expanded perspectives on mothering and healing.
- You want to heal and mother with intention and consciousness, yet you feel overwhelmed by your own or others’ expectations.
- You’re curious about healing and/or homeopathy, and you want a space to grow and learn with others who are passionate and curious about healing and homeopathy, too.
- You’ve felt disconnected from yourself and you want to reconnect with your body, your desires, your aliveness, your innate healing capacity.
- You want to feel nourished, empowered, and inspired to take meaningful actions that strengthen your vitality.
- You’re committed to evolving, and you want to connect with others who are committed to that, too.
- You know healing is in your hands, AND that you need adequate support systems, too.
- You crave a fundamental shift in the way you connect with yourself, others, and the world.
- You have an open mind and an open heart, and you’re ready to share them with others.
What it looks like:
Over the course of three months, we will gather six times (every other week for 60 minutes) on Zoom.
You can expect to feel empowered, nourished, seen and heard, curious, energized, challenged in the best ways, honored, and inspired.
The first 10-15 minutes of each session I will guide us through practices to facilitate presence and connection with our mental, physical, and emotional bodies. The remaining time is for you to bring your curiosities and ponderings about healing and homeopathy. I will answer questions, facilitate conscious conversation, and offer group coaching, where appropriate. Between sessions I will share readings, information, or questions with you to ignite curiosity around various topics, but any and all curiosities are welcome at each session.
*Please note: I am committed to creating a safe and welcoming space for mothers that is free from judgment or shame so that we can feel safe to explore and grow together. You are welcome no matter your political affiliations, race or ethnicity, religion, or sexuality. I acknowledge that my lived experience impacts my perspectives on mothering and healing, and it is my intention to create a space that honors all lived experiences.
Vital Connections includes:
- Two community Zoom sessions per month
- Between session prompts, readings, experiments, or questions to get your curiosity flowing
- A reduced rate on my 1:1 Revolutionary Partnership that includes coaching and homeopathy
Possible session topics:
- The intersection of mothering and healing
- The meaning of symptoms
- The Vital Force and its role in health and dis-ease
- Empowered responsibility versus self-blame
- The homeopathic approach to healing
- Health anxiety for mamas
- Exploring boundaries and how we take up space
- Using homeopathy at home
- Mothering ourselves
- Supporting our nervous systems
- The stories we tell ourselves about health and healing
- Trusting our bodies
- Disease as unmet needs
- Healing beyond the patriarchy
- Generational healing
One-time payment of $135
Three monthly payments of $49
Vital Connections sessions are limited to 12 mothers.
Two “pay what you can” spaces are available based on need. Please reach out to me if you’re interested in one of these spaces.
You Might be Wondering…
Who are mothers of all kinds?
Mothers of all kinds are people that identify as mothers. You may be planning to adopt or trying to get pregnant, you may be the mother of a deceased child, you may be mothering someone else’s children, you may be mothering grown children. This list is not exhaustive, but I hope it illustrates that all who mother are welcome.
I’m most passionate about serving women, but especially mothers. This passion is driven largely by my lived experience as a mother who is healing, both myself and my family and by my experience as a coach and homeopath who serves mothers. The challenges and triumphs I’ve experienced and those I’ve witnessed make me want to center mothers and create an intentional space for us to thrive and get curious together.
What does it mean to strengthen vitality?
Our vitality is our aliveness! When we are vital, we are full of life. Strengthening our vitality is what ignites our innate self-healing capacity.
Do I have to have previous knowledge about homeopathy?
Not at all. You just have to come with a curious mind.
Can I join if I’m well?
Absolutely. This is not only a group for mothers who are ill or actively healing, although that may be you. It is a group for mothers who crave connection, who are curious about healing and homeopathy, and who want to strengthen their vitality.
What if I can’t make it to a session?
You are not required to attend every session; however, your presence is important, not only because you get more out of the sessions by participating, but because others get more out of them when you’re there, too. The more diverse the curiosities, the more opportunity to expand our awareness. Sessions will be recorded if you have to miss one.